X - Timeline
a) Open call and registrations: September 1, 2017 to January 10, 2017..
- Registrations are virtual and free.
- All teams must register at TIC Americas or Eco-Challenge website www.ticamericas.net and/or http://ticamericas.net/eco-challenge/ to be eligible to compete.
- • The participating team has until January 10th, 2017 at 5 PM (Washington D.C time) to submit business/project plan and make changes. All requirements must be uploaded to their profile and any document cannot be altered or amended after the deadline.
- All information about TIC Americas will be sent to the email address provided in the registration. Teams are responsible for ensuring that the email is functional and that the content is read on a regular basis.
- The delivery of the business/ project plan must follow the template provided by YABT according to the appropriate category.
b) Business/ Project Plan Submission Deadline: January 10th, 2018.
- Teams must present a Business Project/Plan depending on the category in which they participate with their idea / business project.
- The Business Project/Plan as well as the other documents to be submitted are mandatory in order to complete the registration. Also, they must be submitted prior to advancing to the next stage of the competition.
- The Business Project/Plan for all categories of TIC Americas must respond to the questions/challenges presented for each category that the Team wishes to apply.
- The Business Project/Plan can be delivered through the online platform according to the languages of its category (See: VI Languages)
c) BOOT Camp: Permanently Open
d) Semi-finals Evaluation: January 20th – February 11th, 2018..
- International judges identified by YABT, PepsiCo, cbc, and Postobón S.A. will evaluate all registered teams that completed the TIC Americas process.
e) Finalists Announcement: February 20, 2018
- A YABT representative will get in contact with the resulting finalists teams to guide them on their preparation towards the finals.
f) Finals: Peru, April 2018